Monthly Archives: July 2014

Is the South Dragging the Rest of the Na

Is the South Dragging the Rest of the Nation Down? Why poor white Southerners keep voting for policies that screw them and how this hurts the rest of the nation. A chalendging piece from Alternet http://ow.ly/zOJrD

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

CNN fairs better than FOX or MSNBC – Int

CNN fairs better than FOX or MSNBC – Introducing: Scorecards for the TV networks | PunditFact http://ow.ly/zOkM0

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

5 Outrageous Lies Companies Are Legally

5 Outrageous Lies Companies Are Legally Allowed to Tell You | Cracked.com http://ow.ly/zNmXo

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Yup, Disease! Crash Course World History

Yup, Disease! Crash Course World History 203 – YouTube http://ow.ly/zL9LU

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Yeah, Flesh-eating bacteria: Vibro Vulni

Yeah, Flesh-eating bacteria: Vibro Vulnificus in Florida ocean hospitalizes 32, kills 10 – Story | abcactionnews.com | Tampa Bay News, Weather, Sports, Things To Do | WFTS-TV http://ow.ly/zKMBn

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

It’s the golden age of time-wasteing –

It’s the golden age of time-wasteing – check out World Wide Interweb – So Hot On The Interweb Right Now http://ow.ly/zKIrW

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Retired guy hell, no more World Cup or L

Retired guy hell, no more World Cup or Le Tour De France on TV

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

It’s pitch fork Sunday #PFS – 99 percen

It’s pitch fork Sunday #PFS – 99 percent of us live on the wrong side of a one-way mirror, in which the other 1 percent manipulates our experiencesThe Rich See a Different Internet Than the Poor – Scientific American http://ow.ly/zCYXf

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

I missed this – NASA: Earth nearly destr

I missed this – NASA: Earth nearly destroyed 2 years ago | 6abc.com http://ow.ly/zALys

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Once again my lovely bride’s employment

Once again my lovely bride’s employment cuts into a perfectly good relaxing breakfast conversation.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment